It is also known as Content Marketing and is considered a strategic approach to this process in which content of value and quality is developed for users, thus achieving user loyalty to a company, attracting new users and generating sales.
This strategy is perfect if you want to promote a business, as it contributes to a greater brand presence and online reputation. Nowadays, Content Marketing is used to attract the attention of users and to increase the engagement and positioning of a brand.
All content refers first to the most widely used digital marketing strategy, which includes website content (blog articles, ebooks and newsletters). And secondly, Content Marketing on Facebook, which includes content for social networks (posts, educational videos, tweets, photos, etc.).
How does Facebook improve the results of a Content Marketing strategy?
Facebook is considered a social network with the highest engagement on digital platforms, and it is also the one with which users feel most identified, as they stay informed about friends, family and events.
One way to get your followers involved with your business is to build a community around your brand and interact with them frequently.
For this reason, Facebook has made available to businesses the Facebook Ads platform, which allows you to promote a website and drive traffic to it, thereby expanding your audience and positioning your brand.
An advantage of the Facebook Ads platform is that it allows you to know the prospects of your audience and tells you who they are, their interests, their age, income, gender, where they are located and many other data.
And for you to achieve these goals it is essential that you know the general interests of customers and what they like, so it is much easier to generate valuable content for them.
Actions to take with a Content Marketing strategy on Facebook
The following actions need to be taken to make the Content Marketing strategy more successful:
1. Define the content plan
Organise, plan and optimise publications based on a content plan, if possible, for the next six months of management.
2. Interact with the audience to create a community
If nobody sees your content, there is no point in posting every day on the platform. That is why it is essential to make your content interesting for users, so that they feel identified and that they become interested in your posts.
The more interested you get, the more the Facebook algorithm will give you more reach and visibility.
3. Share blog posts on the Facebook timeline
This action is essential because it will potentially contribute to directing traffic to your website. It is also a method that helps with SEO and good website positioning.
4. Publish videos and images
Videos and images quickly capture users’ attention and can even create more engagement than posts without images. Therefore, it is essential to be a little more creative in choosing the images to be displayed. Another tip is to use infographics to effectively convey the message to users.
Recommendations for success with Content Marketing strategy on Facebook:
- Publish regularly, but without overwhelming the audience. A tip is to publish at least one post a day, a maximum of two, for five days a week.
- Create clear and concise content to make users feel identified.
- Include images that speak for themselves and avoid using long and extensive texts.
- Only use links and videos if necessary.
- If you have a significant post that you have published previously, you can repost it after days, weeks, or months. Facebook’s algorithm ensures that users who have already seen the post will not see it again, allowing new traffic to be attracted to your page.
- Thursdays and Fridays are the most recommended days for campaigns on Facebook, as it is believed that people are in a better mood closer to the weekend. Meanwhile, Mondays are the worst days for publishing.
We hope that with all this information we have provided, you follow these recommendations and get better results by integrating your posts on Facebook with a content marketing strategy.